Prolem With Unreal Flash Player

Issues related to playing with Flash Player

Re: Prolem With Unreal Flash Player

Postby sergeclause » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes, I read the beginning of this post, but the discussion was in 2010 and I thought that this could change. When the source is located on the web server - it is embarrassing.
sergeclause

Postby admin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 pm

well, the users always get html pages from web servers, right?
admin
Site Admin

Postby sergeclause » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Yes, of course!

In the end, all users access to the web site, not on my home computer. But sometimes you have to debug programs on a laptop in places where there is no Internet. For example, in October, my wife and I are going to go on vacation in Abkhazia, where the Internet, things are bad.
And we in the Voronezh region, sometimes we have to use usb-modem оr mobile phone, and they become unstable in Russia. Were you in Russia? If you decide to go, be careful. This is not the modems do not work well, but the whole service - police, for example, or road service.

On September 14, Russia begin play in the Cup of Russia on basketball. I need that time to prepare a test broadcast. In Russia, the basketball show very little - only big events and important international matches. I want to show a simple broadcast of the match on the internet, then I can be interested in basketball officials.

I tried a lot of software - and ffmpeg, VLC, Microsoft and others, but I liked the development of Ureal Streaming Technologies. And, of course, was able to collect a functioning chain of "camera showers + server + media server + vebsaytSupleerom", and this took me two days.

Best Regards!
sergeclause

Postby sergeclause » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm

camera showers + server + media server + vebsaytSupleerom ===>>> webcamera + Unreal Live Server + Unreal Media Server + website with Unreal Streaming Media Player

I apologize for poor English...

Again Best Regards!
sergeclause

Postby tommybcool » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Serge, I use Apache web server and flash works great. Flashplayer folder needs to be in root with index page of your website like Admin says. Really like new flash application to Umedia functionality. Keep it coming Admin.
tommybcool

Postby admin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Software is your small problem - the big problem is where to host the server - you need to host it in some high-bandwidth location.
Not sure about Voronezh and Abkhazia, but internet access in St. Petersburg is just fine, trust me :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby sergeclause » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm

In Moscow and St. Petersburg - yes! These are two of the Russian capital. In large cities, the Internet works fine. I mean not the Voronezh, I talked about the rural areas of the Voronezh region.
Problems with host familiar to me

www.santaklause.ru

You were in St. Petersburg?
sergeclause

Postby gwunder » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

I have read over this topic and have had similar issues, but am now stuck.
Hoping you can help.
I have Apache Tomcat locally running with a webapp that points to a live RTMP stream served up by UMS.
It will play the stream, but it is only black all of the time.
The time increment increases in the upper left of the player, but sadly not picture is shown.
If I attempt to access that same stream with Streaming Media Player stand alone app, it works for me.
Is this a codec issue with the Flash Player being able to play the RTMP stream?
gwunder

Postby admin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

This rather indicates strange/invalid timestamps that your video source provides.
Do you also have audio in the stream? What is your video source?
admin
Site Admin

Postby gwunder » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 am

RTSP source is AXIS 241Q Video Server.
http://www.axis.com/files/manuals/um_24 ... n_0908.pdf
I did not see anything about audio in the manual.
gwunder

PreviousNext

Return to Playing with Flash Player