Uscreencapture problem

All the issues related to streaming of recorded media.

Uscreencapture problem

Postby jmw132001 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 pm

I have noticed an issue with the "UScreenCapture" on one of my computers. Not sure how it got onto the computer, But I am unable to find a way to uninstall this thing. Their is nothing in any of the folders on the computer to even show this capture device and also does not show anything in the installed programs. I have tried to get rid of it but just can't seem to find out where it is. It comes up in chrome if you try to do a conference call or anything with no way to disable it and also it comes up in skype as well.
Any help removing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin
jmw132001

Re: Uscreencapture problem

Postby admin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 am

If you didn't install it directly then it came with some other program that you have installed.
We are not responsible for other apps that decide to put UScreenCapture as part of their installation;
When you install it directly, you can uninstall it via Control Panel.
You need to uninstall that app that installed it. Or, you can install it directly (download from http://umediaserver.net/components/index.html)
and then uninstall.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Uscreencapture problem

Postby jmw132001 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Just wanted to give an update on this. I did install the 64 bit version, then uninstalled it but it still did not remove it. So, I ended up downloading the 32 bit version, installed it, then uninstalled it and that did the trick. Thanks for the help!
jmw132001

Return to Streaming Files