Mouse data in UScreenCapture output

All the issues related to streaming of recorded media.

Mouse data in UScreenCapture output

Postby sunny » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 am

Hello
I am using UScreenCapture with ffmpeg. I want to know can I get the publisher mouse data..If yes then how? I know the mouse pointer is visible in the output stream of UScreenCapture but when publisher screen is large as comparison to receiver screen, mouse pointer hide when publisher move mouse pointer bottom of screen. My requirement does not allow me to scale publisher video according to receiver screen size rather to display video in actual size and add scroll bars in video container which will move automatically according to the movement of publisher mouse....so that I need mouse position coordinates (mouse data) of publisher's mouse. If publisher will move the mouse pointer to a position which is not in view of receiver, scroll bars will automatically move so that the area of screen under mouse pointer will come in receiver's view.

Thanks
sunny

Re: Mouse data in UScreenCapture output

Postby admin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

UScreenCapture is a Video source filter. Video! Not a data!
It outputs video frames. It can not carry any data! It outputs series of RGB24 images, that's all.

If you need a program that sends you coordinates of the remote computer's mouse, look elsewhere for such a program.
UScreenCapture can not do that.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Streaming Files