WMP Error Message C00D11B1

All the issues related to streaming of recorded media.

WMP Error Message C00D11B1

Postby clkclk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 am

Hi

I am having a problem with WMP.

I have my server and unreal media player working just great with a playlist - I can play all my files

On the live server I go to the playlist and use the function to export the pplaylist as HTML code and for all the files in the playlist is generates the table of the UMS and the MMS hyperlinks for me

I put this code into a website, and whenever I click on any of the windows media player links, WMP starts, then errors with "can;t play file" and the error message is C00D11B1 which talks about the sound card not being installed - which obviously is not the case becuase its the same PC that happily plays the same playlist through unreal media player (with sound and all). Also I can copy the file from the server to the PC and play it in WMP directly so I don;t think its a codec problem.

Any ideas what it could be?

Incidentally I also tried, from the live server, making a WMP playlist but that doesn;t seem to work either

Regards
clkclk

Re: WMP Error Message C00D11B1

Postby tommybcool » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 am

Check out this link. Everything from a router firewall, to codecs, to a Microsoft update that causes this. Something to do with DRM.
http://strom.wordpress.com/2007/04/06/w ... b1-solved/
tommybcool

Return to Streaming Files