Unreal Media Server Forum Index Unreal Media Server
ATTENTION! THIS FORUM IS READ ONLY AS OF SEPTEMBER 1 2009.

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS TO OUR NEW FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

file not found on WM5/ exact link works in win2k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Media Server Forum Index -> Player for Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olav

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: file not found on WM5/ exact link works in win2k Reply with quote

Hi,

I rebuilt a php directory indexer such that it outputs all my media files in the correct ums format, for both win2k and wm5, such that I can browse through a webinterface and play my files.

In the header I did declare the function Connect(UMSLink).
This fellow works on wm5: http://www.umediaserver.net/MobileTechTV.html

A dump of the page source (the first is for win2k, the button for wm5):

<a href="ums:\\TCP:{my_hostname}.net\MediaRoot/mp3/Cecilia Bartoli - Se tu m'ami/02.mp3"> 02.mp3 </a>

<INPUT id="ums:\\TCP:{my_hostname}.net\MediaRoot/mp3/Cecilia Bartoli - Se tu m'ami/02.mp3" style="WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 18px" onclick="Connect(this.id)" type="button" value=" play">

It works on win2k, but the wm5 player tells me that the file could not be found. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Olav
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use backward slash for both desktop & mobile player:

<a href="ums:\\TCP:{my_hostname}.net\MediaRoot\mp3\Cecilia Bartoli - Se tu m'ami\02.mp3"> 02.mp3 </a>

<INPUT id="ums:\\TCP:{my_hostname}.net\MediaRoot\mp3\Cecilia Bartoli - Se tu m'ami\02.mp3" style="WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 18px" onclick="Connect(this.id)" type="button" value=" play">
olav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That did the trick...thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Media Server Forum Index -> Player for Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: