Unreal Media Server Forum Index Unreal Media Server
ATTENTION! THIS FORUM IS READ ONLY AS OF SEPTEMBER 1 2009.

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS TO OUR NEW FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minor Issues on Motorola Q with Player 2.0.0.61

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Media Server Forum Index -> Player for Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclipse3EB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Minor Issues on Motorola Q with Player 2.0.0.61 Reply with quote

First of all, thanks for making a version of the player that supports Windows Mobile.

I'm running 2.0.0.61 on my Sprint Motorola Q running Windows Mobile 5. Everything seems to work fine, with two minor problems:
1) The <- key doesn't delete characters in the dialog boxes (for entering "Media Server", "Alias Name", etc)
2) Full Size mode only works when holding down OK key. Pushing Menu->View->Full Size only results in Full Size playback for as long as I hold the OK key. As soon as I release the key, the video returns to normal size.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?
ibexcentral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Full Size and Character Delete Issues...... Reply with quote

YES.....I have an Imate SP5 running WM5 and I get exactly the same issues as you, I am surprised that no one else is getting them.

Did the issues rectify themselves or is there a plan to fix in next release?

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Media Server Forum Index -> Player for Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: