Our H.264/AAC low latency IP cameras and encoders provide high quality audio and
video suitable for IPTV, video conferencing, sport/concert events broadcasting,
video surviellance, distance learning, telemedicine and other streaming
- TI DaVinci DM368 Processor
- Built-in microphone, Stereo audio input via 3.5mm jack
- Video compression: H.264 High profile, bitrates: 40kbps - 4mbps
- Audio compression: AAC/MP3, encoding bitrates: 8-160 kbps
- Streaming protocols: RTSP (RTP via UDP, TCP, HTTP-tunnel), UMS (for streaming to Unreal Media Server)
Our IP hardware allows streaming of hardware-encoded H.264/AAC audio-video via central streaming server,
with no software encoding process involved. Multiple concurrent users can view streams online with Flash
Player with absolutely no additional software installation on their computers!
UM400 and UM500 support three different modes of streaming at the same time: streaming directly to web browser (traditional IP Camera mode);
streaming via RTSP protocol to RTSP players and streaming servers; streaming via UMS protocol to Unreal Media Server.
The same stream can be viewed online with Flash player on any Flash-enabled computer or device, with iOS devices, with Set-Top boxes, with RTSP players, with Unreal streaming media player.
Contents of the CD that comes with the Camera & Encoder:
Basic User Guide
Web Based Administration
Support for older UM100/UM200 devices
© 2003-2014 Unreal Streaming Technologies. All rights reserved.